Appetite for Health’s “Slim Solutions” Store is Open 24/7
Shop here for our new book and monthly meal plans to help you slim down—starting now!
Don’t miss our special New Year, New You offer! If you order our book, The Real Skinny: Appetite for Health’s 101 Fat Habits & Slim Solutions, you’ll get a monthly meal plan that serves as a companion to the book for free !* ($5.00 value)
Want to know what to eat to help you lose weight once and for all?
Check out Appetite for Health’s Slim Solutions Monthly Meal Plans that will help you lose weight and keep it off for good. The healthy meal plans are designed to make losing and maintaining weight simple, delicious and foolproof! Our monthly meal plans provide:
- 1600 calories per day providing optimal distribution of calories and protein, carbohydrates and healthy fats to promote fat losses and maintaining lean tissue to keep your metabolism revving.
- 400 calorie breakfasts, lunches and dinners that you can mix-and-match to suit your taste preferences
- Two daily snacks of up to 200 calories that can be mixed and matched
- 100 calorie treats so you won’t feel deprived
- Wholesome, natural foods that help you feel fuller on fewer calories and improve your health
- Our favorite, quick and easy recipes that we make ourselves
- Easy-to-use format PLUS grocery lists so you’ll know exactly what to buy when you shop
Options to personalize your meal plan for 1,200 to 1,800 to best suit your weight loss and maintenance needs.
Are you ready to finally win at losing?
If you’re like most people, you have at least a few “Fat Habits” that are causing the number on your scale to nudge higher and higher. Simply exchange these “Fat Habits” with our “Slim Solutions,” and you’ll be on your way to achieving the svelte physique you want.
Our new book, The Real Skinny: Appetite for Health’s 101 Fat Habits and Slim Solutions, offers 101 real-life, practical solutions for you to kick your Fat Habits once and for all. We’ll help you win all your weight battles, from friends and family members who negatively impact what you eat, emotional eating, trigger foods and eating out smart — whether it’s at a four-star restaurant or fast food joint.