In celebration of our Bella Sun Luci’s giveaway, here’s one of our favorite Bella Sun Luci’s most popular recipes!
- 2 cups uncooked multigrain or whole wheat Penne pasta (16 oz.)
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 lb. salmon cut into pieces
- 1 – 8 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 medium green onions, sliced
- 1 cup Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomatoes Julienne Cut with Zesty Peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 4 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- Cook pasta without salt as directed on package, adding broccoli during the last 3 minutes of cooking time. Drain.
- Meanwhile, in 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat olive oil. Add salmon, sauté 4 minutes, stirring frequently until salmon is tender. Remove from skillet.
- Increase heat to medium-high, in same skillet, cook and stir mushrooms and garlic for 2 minutes. Stir in sun dried tomatoes with zesty peppers, onions and basil. Cook and stir 1 minute longer.
- In a 2 cup glass measuring cup, mix cornstarch and broth until smooth. Add to vegetable mixture in skillet. Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in pasta mixture and salmon. Cook and stir until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with feta cheese.