Granola goes snacky! Ten lucky Appetite for Health readers will win a month’s worth (4 full-size bags!) of Willamette Valley Granola Chips in our Granola Chips Giveaway—enter today.
If you’re looking to switch up your snacks this new year, we’re here to remind you that Willamette Valley Granola Chips are a tasty option—. and you might win four free bags in our Granola Chips Giveaway!
These chips are a fun riff on regular granola and if you’re craving something sweet, these would be a handy substitute (plus, we’re all sick of cookies by now, right?). And if you’re on the go or need a snack to keep in your desk at work, regular granola can be kind of messy, but these granola chips come in single-serve packages as well as the bigger ones (six servings/bag) that we’re giving away.
So, how do they taste? Um, yum! They’re really crunchy and not overly sweet, which I like. Willamette Valley Granola Chips are available in four flavors: Butter Pecan, Wild Berry, Honey Nut and Vanilla Bean. Here’s some more info on this snack:
- A serving of Granola Chips is 1 ounce—I actually weighed out an ounce and found it was about 18 chips—quite a generous snack!
- Each serving has 110 calories–an amount that doesn’t put my caloric intake over the top.
- Each serving provides 2 grams of protein, 3 grams of fiber and at least 8 grams of whole grains.
- There are 2 grams of fat per serving, but no saturated fat or trans fat, and most of the flavors have 45 mg or less sodium per serving.
- They are made with non-GMO ingredients and contain no preservatives.
Here’s how to enter to win a month’s worth (4 full-size bags) of Willamette Valley Granola Chips:
First, ”Like” us on our Appetite for Health Facebook page and make sure you’re signed up for our e-newsletter. Also, be sure to “Like” Willamette Valley Granola Company on Facebook. Then just leave us a message in the comment section below letting us know why YOU need a new snack choice this new year. Enter by Thursday, January 3rd at midnight. This contest is open to US residents only.
As always, if you share any AFH nutrition or fitness articles on your social media, show us where—we’ll try to give your entry a little more consideration. All AFH terms and conditions apply.